We will be challenging the body with free weights and cardiovascular exercises while properly educating the client to know what muscles are being targeted when you perform that exercise. Clients will learn proper form/technique to make sure you don’t injure yourself. We will give each client the personal training experience and motivation to push yourself to your limit safely to achieve results. As your trainer we move at your pace, and are not here to embarrass you.
You and another friend can work out together. Having a workout friend will help you stay accountable and it will provide a good competitive environment. We will be challenging the body with free weights and cardiovascular exercises while teaching proper education of form and technique. Let’s see who the strongest/fastest of the two is? (45 minute sessions)
Are you limited on time or too busy to travel to our gym? The fast life that we live in today’s world makes people not have time for exercise, now you will have the choice to have someone by your side to encourage and push you to achieve your goals. Let one of our trainers make life easier and come to you. If you don’t have the equipment, don’t worry we will bring everything you need there. (45 minute sessions)
When it comes to nutrition, people seem to be confused and sometimes overwhelmed. The reality is that to see results with your training program you will need to eat the right things. Imagine having a complete meal plan with the foods you can eat and the times that these foods need to be consumed? We have seen tremendous results in our clients over the years.
How this diet program works:
1) Set up an appointment for an initial consultation to meet in person to discuss your short term and long term fitness goals.
2) We do multiple body fat testing methods to see our starting points in muscle mass, body fat and visceral fat. We will be using the follow methods for accuracy.
a) Monthly tape measurements.
b) The Inbody 570, a state of the art body fat analysis machine that measures muscle mass, body fat in segments, visceral fat, extracellular/intracellular water weight and inflammation caused by water retention. (www.inbodyusa.com/pages/inbody570)
c) Body fat testing with a 9 point caliper.
3) We will e-mail you a large list of healthy foods that consist of proteins, complex carbohydrates, fibrous carbohydrates and healthy fats. The list is always being currently updated.
4) You choose the foods from the list that you want to include in your diet. The great thing about this diet is that you won’t get extremely bored because there will be different choices of foods that you can choose from for each meal.
5) After that is all set, we will create a specialized diet just for your gender, weight, activity level and fitness goals. We will count all your calories, balance all your portions and plan all your meal times according to your work and gym schedule. All you have to do is read the diet and select what you want to eat, then cook the meal. The diet will only include healthy foods that you selected and enjoy eating!
6) We will monitor your diet with weekly weigh-ins to make sure you are on the right track. In addition we will do monthly body fat testing and tape measurements to make sure you are moving in the right direction.
The 3 months includes: follow-ups, weigh-ins, counseling, coaching, tape measurements, body fat testing, changes and maintaining your customized diets if problems occur. This also includes a cardiovascular and weight training workout program that changes as you progress.
Monthly Maintenance Fee: after the 3rd month there will be a $150/monthly fee that includes follow-ups, weigh ins, counseling, coaching, tape measurements, body fat testing, changes and maintaining your customized diets if problems occur.